Everyone is born into this world fully psychic, with all their psychic senses wide open, and there is not one single person who is an exception to this! Now you might be thinking how can that be? If I was born fully psychic, why am I unable to use these abilities? The answer is really simple, Our Higher Self, out of mercy and necessity blocks off these senses as we become older, so much so that most of us can’t even remember having them in the first place. The reason for this is so that we, in our human incarnation can function normally in this physical world.
Let me elaborate, can you imagine what it would be like having all your psychic senses active and open all the time you would be constantly seeing auras everywhere you look, you would see, hear and feel spirits, entities and energies all over the place, and the reality is that not all of them are friendly. Your sleep would be disturbed, you would not be able to get any work done, or have a normal human relationship, and the list goes on. Basically, you would not be able to live a normal, healthy life.
The question then is, if having these abilities active and open can cause so much misery, why would anyone in their right mind want to be psychic? The truth is, you don’t want to have all your psychic senses open and active all the time, you want to be able to open and close them as needed. So how does one go about doing this? By far the best way to do this is through connecting to your Higher Self, letting your Higher Self know that not only do you want to be psychic but you want to have full control over these abilities so that you can open and close them as needed, basically have.
Full Psychic Mastery
Now I realize that for most people the concept of the Higher Self can be quite vague. Some people might refer to the Higher Self as God, their Guardian Angel or The Universe. All that may be true but all you really need to know is that your Higher Self is you or rather aspect of you. Your Higher Self is so close to you that it’s enmeshed in the very cells of your being. Since it is you, it only wants the best for you.
So if you believe Full Psychic Mastery is what you really want, your Higher Self will more happily awaken it for you from dormancy, as well as grant you full control over it. Now the question is how do you go about successfully communicating your desire across to your Higher Self so that it may safely awaken your dormant psychic abilities and grant you full control over it?
Firstly, before we get into that, you first need to understand what it is you are trying to achieve. First of all, having psychic abilities is not something unnatural, they are as normal as your five known physical body senses. As you learned when you were a child, the human physical body has five external senses.
1. Seeing sense which is your visual sense is also known as clairvoyance. An example of this is to see spirits, entities, energies and seeing into the astral and spiritual realms.
2. Hearing sense which is your auditory sense also known as clairaudience. An example of this would be hearing the voices of spirits and entities as well as energy vibrations.
3. Feeling sense which is your tactile sense also known as clairtangency. This is the ability to handle an object or touch an area and perceive through your hands to obtain psychic knowledge about the article, its owner or history. It also goes by the term Psychometry. This is the ability to clearly and directly experience other people’s emotions, thoughts, and symptoms as if they were your own. It is the awareness or perception of emotional energy.
4. The smelling sense which is your olfactory sense also known as clairsentience. This is the ability to receive psychic impressions through your sense of smell.
5. Tasting sense which is your gustatory sense is also known as clairgustance. This ability allows you to taste a substance associated with someone or something from the past, present or future without actually having to put anything into your mouth.
But here’s something most people are unaware of, you also have a 6th internal sense.
This sense is termed as your visceral-kinesthetic sense. Your “visceral-kinesthetic” sense is your ability to feel emotions inside your neurology. This is different from your tactile sense, which is your ability to feel things on the surface of your skin. Your internal perception is not only more powerful, but it is richer and more versatile. Your internal sensory perception is your psychic perception.
Also to note, do you see how the French prefix “Clair” is attached to the front of each word? “Clair” means clear. A suffix of each faculty is appended to each word. For example, clairvoyance means clear seeing.