Psychic Predicts a Grim Future, in 2018
So, when notable psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker took to YouTube to make predictions that included Brexit and Donald Trump being elected President of the United States at the end of 2016. Both these predictions had individuals believing this can never happen no one thought Brexit was possible and well there was just no way Donald Trump would get the Republican nomination let alone win the presidency.
1. Even when Trump did get the nomination, everyone was certain his opponent Hilary Clinton a woman with vast political experience would win. However, as 2017 began both Brexit was a reality, and Donald Trump took the oath of office.
2. Another thing that Craig predicted would happen in 2017 also came to pass, after her defeat in the election Hilary Clinton announced her retirement from politics she was done.
3. That’s not to say everything was accurate, no psychic is perfect after all, he also claimed Kim Jong-un would loosen his grip on North Korea but if anything this has tightened.
4. But he did predict Prince Harry would also get engaged to his girlfriend Meghan Markle which did come to pass as well.
Craig’s Predictions for 2018
There is a saying that sometimes things have to get worse before they get better, and according to Craig, this is what could be awaiting us in the net coming year.
1. He predicts that there will be a global economic downturn and there will be more terrorist attacks. If this isn’t enough, there will be more political turmoil and more environmental catastrophes.
2. He also predicts that a US warship will sink sometime in 2018 and that Trump will dodge an attempt at impeachment. Unfortunately, in 2017 there have already been signs of trouble ahead, so odds are Craig’s predictions could come to pass. But according to Craig, there is hope as well, and not all is lost.
Many of the above predictions are pretty gloomy, but there will be a simultaneous growth in spirituality for the people of the world that will now start to lead us into a Golden Age. Again maybe a psychic wasn’t needed to tell us this. In times of adversity, the human spirit is always strong. Individuals have learned to stand together, and to fight if they must for their fellow man for themselves and most importantly for what they know is right.